Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) offers International Postgraduates Scholarship to foreign nationals. The scholarship is designed for candidates who wish to accomplish a master degree program of 4 semesters at UMY.
There are 5 (five) master programs that include in this scholarship:
- Master Program of Government Affairs and Administration/MGAA (Magister Ilmu Pemerintahan/MIP)
- Master Program of Nursing ( Magister Ilmu Keperawatan/MKep)
- Master Program of Hospital Management (Magister Manajemen Rumah Sakit/MMR)
- Master Program of Religious Studies (Magister Studi Islam/MSI)
- Master of Management (Magister Manajemen/MM).
This scholarship is aimed to contribute to development of qualified professionals and academics by providing training and education at master programs and to contribute to produce high-quality postgraduate students who have the potential to enhance the development of the social and health science with the knowledge and leadership skills they achieved.
UMY seek an accomplished and self-motivated international graduate students with background on :
- Social and political studies
- Hospital Management
- Religious Studies
who would benefit significantly from our scholarship program of 3 semesters. UMY International Postgraduates Scholarship awardees will be integrated into our research and teaching programs and will use what they learn to think through issues that are vital to their personal and professional development
|MIP||:||Social Media in Politics and Government Policy|
|MSI||:||Gulf Charities and Islamic Renewalism in Southeast Asia|
|MM||:||Change Managemend and E-Government Effectiveness|
Applicant must satisfy the following criteria:
- This Scholarship award is only opened for foreign candidate
- Have English Proficiency with minimum score:
- TOEFL: 550 or
- IELTS: 5.5
Scholarship Selection Process
- Candidate may fill registration form trough link HERE
- Candidate will be asked upload:
- Curiculum Vitae
- Certificate and Academic Transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS Test
- Scan of Journal Publication with Link or DOI address (Optional: You may enclose publication other language than English
- Scan of Passport
- Selection process wil be conducted on 1-15 July. During that day, scholarship committee may contact the candidates by phone for interview if necessary. Applicants should fill valid mobile phone number while filling the application form
- Accepted cadidates will be announced on 20 July. on http://pascasarjana.umy.ac.id, selected candidates will be contacted by Email, and LoA will be sent on 21 July.
- Class will be begun on 22 September 2016. Accepted candidates are expected to arrive in Indonesia before 21 September 2016
- Accepted cadidates ust buy international ticket by themselves and will be reimbursed after they arrived in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Contract detail will be given along with LoA